Friday, July 8, 2011

Upcycling the Mason Jar


Found on Etsy

There are probably tons of upcycling ideas with mason jars, but I really like the lamp concept.
As a chandelier in the kitchen or hanging on the wall, electric or with candles, the uneven glass reflects and diffuses the light in a beautiful way. I haven't started this project yet, but, inspired by these pictures, I really consider making mason jar lamps hanging on my deck with electric lighting, a new tutorial to come then...





Seen on Anna's blog with tutorial



Here is a tutorial to make the candle one.
The good thing about this project is that it's fairly simple as long as you are very careful when you play with electricity!! if you have any question about how to make one of this project, just drop me a comment or an email.

1 comment: